|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, FSA, 401k.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Exert effective control over the companies’ bank accounts and investments, and ensure books and records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and practices.|
|Duties:||• Perform monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts.|
• Prepare weekly cash flow forecast.
• Prepare monthly internal financial statements.
• Assist in the preparation of annual operating budget and analyze monthly variances between actual and budgeted results.
• Prepare and file sales tax returns on a timely and accurate basis.
• Serve as back-up to the Payroll Manager.
• Prepare various cost/statistical reports (i.e., fringe benefit cost analysis, administrative overhead expense reports, corporate budgets, etc.) for corporate management as required/requested.
• Prepare financial data for inclusion in bid proposals, and other similar documents on an as needed basis.
• Prepare outside audit work papers.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
• Prepare new vendor credit verifications.
|Qualifications:||Educational and experience requirements include: 4 year business/accounting degree or equivalent combination of training and experience and a basic understanding of accounting and auditing procedures and principles. Candidate must be highly motivated, energetic self-starter. |
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.