|Salary Range:||Commensurate with Experience.|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, FSA, 401k w/ Matching.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Billing Specialist will interact with Project Managers and Senior Managment to develop billing schedules. The succesful candidate will have experience with AIA, Timberline, and Excel. Candidates must have construction experience.|
|Duties:||• Prepare payment requisitions for projects that require schedules of values and supporting schedules. |
• Set up requisitions in Microsoft Excel and Timberline.
• Price and track all extras.
• Coordinate with Project Managers at inception of job to establish billing timing and procedures.
• Coordinate with Project Managers on an ongoing basis to properly assess progress billings.
• Follow-up with customer for approved percentages and revise requisitions accordingly.
• Follow-up to ensure payments are received on a timely and agreed upon basis.
• Ensure all paperwork is prepared and submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract.
|Qualifications:||H.S. Diploma or equivalent |
3 years experience
Proficient with AIA Billing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.