Plan Clerk (Construction)
|Salary Range:||$11-15 per hour|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, FSA, 401k w/Matching|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Process engineering & construction documents to insure accuracy and timeliness of reproduction and release. |
|Duties:||1. Prepare and maintain up-to-date control records, documenting receipt of service requests, document & revision number, original distribution, revised distributions and transmittal dates.|
2. Assist in conducting internal audits and inspections to ensure department work is performed correctly, efficiently and cost consciously.
3. Assist in preparation/review of work procedure and standards documents. Compile various monthly department reports.
4. Perform copying and printing functions as required by work conditions.
5. May assist in preparing document transmittal forms, distribute completed documents, and perform other routine functions as workload requires.
6. Perform additional assignments per supervisorís direction.
In addition to the duties listed above, the employee will be part of the reception pool and will be responsible for restocking items in the kitchen.
|Qualifications:||Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma with additional business training preferred. Minimum 3-4 years general business experience including 2 years construction|
related. Knowledge of business machines and office procedures plus ability to organize and implement document control systems required. General knowledge of construction documents essential.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.